Are you interested in new technologies?
Would you like to work on a variety of international projects involving different market segments?
If yes, the position of Project Manager could well be the ideal next step in your career and personal development.
This is a great opportunity to start in a big project for a lead customer in the e-commerce market and continue your development and responsibilities in the position.
As a Project Manager your main functions/ tasks will be:
- Monitoring project planning and its revisions
- Ensure compliance with key dates and milestones, as well as follow-up on activity advancement processes.
- Coordination of the different parts/disciplines involved (departments, subcontractors, customer) for management resources and materials.
- Collaboration with your local Project Manager on the analysis and management of risks and valued opportunities.
- Ensuring reach across its entire dimension.
- Lead and coordinate the on-site team to meet the scope of the project.
- Ensure that each discipline leads and oversees their respective subcontractors in supply, times and quality.
- 'On site' support to key figures of the deployment process: Site Manager / Integration Manager / Commissioning Engineer.
- Ensure proper customer communication with the different on-site disciplines.
- Understand customer needs and expectations and build trust.
- Search for new opportunities with the aim of improving the result.
As a Project Manager within Vanderlande Spain, we are looking for a person with the follow experience and skills:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering, and a strong preference to work within a business to business environment;
- Min 4 years of experience in the management of projects in an environment of industrial installations or implementation of industrial projects;
- Natural leader with excellent communication and motivational skills
- Dynamic problem solver with drive, determination to deliver challenging projects
- Strong analytical skills, the ability to use your logistic skills in analyzing and understanding customer processes, creating concept solutions;
- Strong communicational skills and a creative approach to build professional client relationships;
- Ability to work within an international work environment, especially working within a project organization;
- Strong language skills in English (C1), both verbal and written, and a high level of Spanish (B2);
- Willingness to travel on-site
As a Project Manager, you will get the opportunity to contribute to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande Industries. An organization which has been elected as ‘Top Employer’ and ‘Best Employer’ for several years in a row and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We offer a full-time position in an informal working environment with a lot of opportunities for personal development. Besides your salary you will receive the following benefits:
- 20 days of vacation, a week of holidays in Easter and in Christmas, and a pack of Fridays with a reduced work schedule
- Training Plans
- Flexible schedule
- Work Remote policy
- Flexible compensation plan
Thank you very much for your interest!