Are you experienced in the field of Supply Chain? Do you love working internationally? Do you have an interest or experience in project management? Then apply now as our new Project Manager Supply!
As a Project Manager Supply, your main focus is to secure Supply Chain requirements during the early phases of a project and guide the project for Supply Chain through the first stages. You liaise with many internal and external stakeholders like Sourcing, Tactical Planner, Sales Manager and Project Manager in order to secure supply in an early stage.
Your tasks and responsibilities
The Sales Supply Manager, forms a key part of the supply chain of Vanderlande. Their job is to obtain and secure supply chain requirements, from project from the sales phase onwards. As a Sales Supply Manager, you guide sales on Value and R&O during the BID phase. You are to secure agreements made during the Sales, Define and Detail phase in a Supply Plan. You inform and manage your stakeholders like Sales Project Leader, Project Leader, S&OP and Tactical Planner.
Your responsibilities and activities will be:
- SPOC for Sales and Project during SELL, DEFINE and DETAIL phase
- Facilitates the early forecast based on reference models
- Advise on defaults, non-defaults and routing
- Advise on how to reach cost optimum
- Liaise with Network planner for supply optimum
- Secure all requirements and data in the Supply Plan 2.0 tooling
- Set-up and facilitate lessons learned
For this position, we require:
- Master degree in a Supply Chain related field of study
- Working experience (min. 5-10 years) in preferably a high-tech environment
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Supply Chain, Project Management and/or international work experience are a plus
- Drive to win, result and goal oriented with a hands-on mentality
You should apply when you are:
- An excellent communicator in English
- An expert in balancing stakeholders
- Able to collaborate easily with stakeholders
- A strong planner and organizer
- Result oriented and stress-resistant
- Self-confident and independent
Vanderlande is dedicated to improving its customers’ business processes and competitive position. Vanderlande is the expert in automated material handling systems, which we mainly deliver to our customers by executing projects that focus on design, own manufacturing, 3 th party supply and installation of these systems. Our systems and associated services enable fast, reliable, goods handling in distribution centers, parcel and postal sortation facilities, as well as baggage handling at airports.
The Global Supply Chain organization plays a key role in the world-wide deliveries of products and services to Vanderlande solutions and consist of 3 Supply Chain Centers (SCC) in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. Supply Chain Coordination Europe is part of SCC Europe and is responsible for coordinating these Vanderlande projects within Supply Chain.
If the role of Supply Chain Project Manager appeals to you, then please apply now by completing the application form, and uploading your CV and covering letter. For more information about the position, you can contact Tristan Wever, Group Leader Supply Chain Coordination. For more information about the process, contact Charlotte Rooseboom, Recruiter.