- Lead administrative, contractual, technical, and financial aspects of the projects.
- Lead and Organize the project team and develop effective relationships.
- Preserve the integrated system design to meet the system performance and technical specification requirements.
- Manage the project master schedule to achieve timely completion of the contract, both internal commitments and actions as well as holding the customer accountable for their commitments.
- Report monthly project status.
- Act as the primary interface with customer and key stakeholders.
- Manage multiple tasks and projects as required.
- Lead a multi-disciplined project team and sub-contractors; manage conflict, establish priorities, coordinate many concurrent and sequencing activities, develop the people associated with the team, promote effective interactions among many departments, and provide the project team with leadership.
- Manage risks and seek opportunities.
- Manage project cash flow and schedule of deliverables against price/time curves.
- Exercise overall profit responsibility for the total project.
- Leadership capability to create a unified and motivated project team.
- Excellent stakeholder management, verbal and written communication skills.
- Independent decision-making ability with strong financial focus.
- Sound knowledge of contract law.
- Ability to manage diverse team of internal disciplines.
- Strong communicator who can effectively understand and set expectations for deliverables
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English as well as proven success presenting ideas to senior management, vendors, and customers.
- Strong team-oriented mentality and acceptance of responsibility for project completion
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Minimum 5 years of Project Management experience demonstrating increasing levels of project value and complexity.
- Experience with completion of small-to-medium sized projects (up to $10M) in the Construction and/or Material Handling Industry.
- Strong subcontractor management experience.
- Experience managing complex group of stakeholders and consultants within complex project environments.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 50% (Note: Most travel is done on weekdays).
- BS Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar technical field.
- PMP, P.E., or LEED Certification/Accreditation.
- Experience with Automated Control Systems.
- Experience working for an international organization.
Vanderlande is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.