Project Material Planner
Are you experienced in the field of Supply Chain? Are you a stress-resistant team-player, with can-do mentality and excellent communications skills? Are you experienced in the Supply or Demand Planning? At Vanderlande we are currently searching for a Project Material Planner!
As a Project Material Planner, your main focus is to balance, secure and assure material availability to the Project Warehouses. You are the first point of contact for the Central Material Planner and Supply Execution Coordinator.
Your tasks and responsibilities
Project Material Planners, form a key part of the supply chain of Vanderlande. Their job is to secure supply for our projects on project warehouse level. As a Project Material Planner, you manage availability on a set of Project Warehouses. You maintain the supply integrity of the Project Warehouse(s). You make sure that the Forwarding Officer and Central Material Planner delivers and execute according to existing agreements. You inform and manage your stakeholders like the Project Manager Supply, the Forwarding department and the Central Warehouse Planner(s).
Your responsibilities and activities will be:
- Validates exceptional project demands
- Validate DRP messages and acts accordingly to stakeholders
- Maintain S&D integrity on a set of Project Warehouses
- First Point of contact for Project Manager Supply, Central Materials Planners and Forwarding
- Drive planning process, methodology and tooling improvements
For this position, we require:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering with MBA in supply chain from reputed university. PMP certification will be an added advantage.
- Working experience 5-7 years preferably in a high-tech environment
- Excellent communication and Analytical skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Supply chain and planning experience are mandatory
- JDE (Oracle)experience is a mandatory
- Microsoft Office (e.g. Advance Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) experience is a plus
- Drive to win, result and goal oriented with a hands-on mentality
You should apply when you are:
- An excellent communicator in English
- An expert in balancing stakeholders
- Able to collaborate easily with stakeholders
- A strong planner and organizer
- Result oriented and stress-resistant
- Self-confident and independent
Vanderlande is dedicated to improving its customers’ business processes and competitive position. Vanderlande is the expert in automated material handling systems, which we mainly deliver to our customers by executing projects that focus on design, own manufacturing, 3 th party supply and installation of these systems. Our systems and associated services enable fast, reliable, goods handling in distribution centers, parcel and postal sortation facilities, as well as baggage handling at airports.
The Global Supply Chain organization plays a key role in the world-wide deliveries of products and services to Vanderlande solutions and consist of 3 Supply Chain Centers (SCC) in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. Supply Chain Coordination Europe is part of SCC Europe and is responsible for coordinating these Vanderlande projects within Supply Chain.