As a planner the main responsability will be monitoring of the status of ongoing projects to ensure proper project-wide lifecycle planning and execution.
The main functions/task in your position will be:
- Plan projects in the offer phase based on the needs and requirements of the client.
- Validate planning with the Operations and Supply Chain department to check factory and availability of resources.
- Tracking and updating the planning until official order.
- Adaptation of bid planning to project.
- Control and monitoring of engineering, manufacturing and execution phases.
- Monitoring and resolution of incidents throughout the supply chain.
- Enable resources in the system so that you can allocate working hours in the different projects.
- Continuous improvement
- Professional English level
- Logistics knowledge, supply and resource planning
- MS office professional level
- Primavera Knowledge/MS Project will be a must
- Bachelor studies preferably engineering or industrial organization
- Project Phases knowledge
As a Planner, you will get the opportunity to contribute to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande Industries. An organization which has been elected as ‘Top Employer’ and ‘Best Employer’ for several years in a row and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We offer a fulltime position in an informal working environment with a lot of opportunities for personal development. Besides your salary you will receive the following Benefits:
20 days of vacation, a week of holidays in Easter and in Christmas, and a pack of Fridays with a reduced work schedule
Work Remote policy
Flexible compensation plan
Thank you very much for your interest!