Would you like to progress your career in a dynamic, rewarding and market-leading environment? If the answer is “yes”, then look no further than Vanderlande! As a Project Planner, you'll be responsible for planning all project activities, taking charge of the project planning process, and making a real impact on our success. Don't miss this opportunity to advance your career.
Would you like to progress your career in a dynamic, rewarding and market-leading environment? If the answer is “yes”, then look no further than Vanderlande!
As a Project Planner, you will be responsible for planning all project activities. You will clearly set out decision moments and turnaround times for and with all of the disciplines involved in a project. You will set up a project plan, which ensures that opportunities and threats are identified in good time. Armed with your information and reports, project managers, project leaders and subcontractors and their teams will be in a position to set or adjust their course promptly, wherever they are in the world. You will play a central role in the projects in which you are involved. You will report to project management and be required to produce monthly project reports. Project planners are part of the Warehousing International and/or Airports and Parcels Operations Team.
You will be responsible for your own projects at the Warehousing and/or Airports and Parcel customer centers . You will set priorities, identify problems and take the steps necessary to resolve them (as part of a multidisciplinary approach). You will be involved in every phase of a project: from engineering, supply and shipping to the commissioning of systems. As a project planner, you will work intensively with other disciplines, such as sales, project management, project engineering and the supply chain. You will be the key person in a project, as which you will maintain an overview of the consequences of the difference between the expectations of project management and the possibilities offered by the supply chain. You and your team will ensure that projects are completed successfully.
Your qualifications and skills
If you’re an experienced, enthusiastic and Analytical project planner you will excel at:
- Effectively translating the scope of a project into an overall project plan;
- Identifying the critical path in a project plan and the corresponding opportunities and risks
- Coordinating a project plan with the customer and subcontractors, so that an integrated project plan is achieved;
- Liaising with all of the internal and external parties involved in a project;
- Reporting on the progress being made with a project to the relevant Project Manager;
- Analysing and giving solicited and unsolicited advice on overall project plans;
- Preparing complex plans in consultation with project team members, subcontractors, suppliers, customers and stakeholders;
- Producing two-weekly or monthly project progress reports;
- If required, promptly delivering a detailed plan to internal stakeholders;
- Producing what-if analyses and alternative project plans;
- Training junior Planners;
- Preparing improvement proposals in relation to a project plan.
You should have:
- Bachelor or Master degree or working experience on a bachelor level;
- Experience of working in a project organization;
- Planning experience;
- Preferably knowledge of the Primavera and/or MS Project programs is an advantage;
- Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise at different levels. You have the ability to involve people and to convince them of the importance of sharing and receiving information in order to identify and maintain common project interests;
- Strong Excel skills;
- You will have the ability to work under (time) pressure and set priorities appropriately;
- Have good understanding of the Dutch language (verbal and written);
- You will be flexible and creative.
About the team
Vanderlande is the global market leader for future-proof logistic process automation at airports and in the parcel market. Furthermore, we are also a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses, which seamlessly integrate innovative systems, intelligent software and life-cycle services. At Vanderlande, you can develop your career, satisfy your ambitions, aspire to new heights, while enjoying personal growth and thriving on achievement.
What we offer
In the challenging and responsible position of Senior Project Planner, you will have the chance to make a significant contribution to industry-leading projects and be connected to our dedicated people and customers. We offer a position in an informal, international and professional working environment with a lot of scope for personal development. By joining our profitable and growing company you will be able to reach your goals and focus on your future.
This position offers a competitive salary range of €3.100,00 to €5.200,00 gross per month (excluding 8% holiday allowance). We will estimate your level of seniority during the interview process. Through exceeding performance expectations, you even have the possibility to grow outside this scale.
On top of your fixed salary you’ll receive the following secondary benefits:
40 vacation days (20 statutory days and a flexible budget worth 20 days).
Flexible working hours.
A hybrid workplace (40% working from home and 60% in the office).
Commuting allowance, including full reimbursement of travel by public transport.
Working from home allowance.
Collective pension scheme and discount on additional health insurance.
On-site company health centers with a gym, physiotherapists and occupational therapists.
Vanderlande Academy and training facilities to boost your skills.
A variety in Vanderlande Network communities and initiatives.
And a great company restaurant and coffee bar with barista.
If the role of Project Planner appeals to you, then please apply now by completing the application form, and uploading your CV and covering letter. For more information on the position, please contact Robbert van der Vorst (Senior Recruiter) on +31 413 49 52 41 .
Diversity & Inclusion
Vanderlande is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.