Project Planner/ Scheduler
Title: Project Planning and Scheduling Intern
The project planning and scheduling intern will be involved in supporting a diverse group of project managers and engineers in the development and maintenance of project schedules. The projects will be focused on the warehousing business unit.
During the internship, the project planning intern will be exposed to all facets of the project planning cycle starting from the sales phase to the execution phase.
The intern will also be given a number of specific tasks such as:
• Assisting with the Planning of Short line projects ($0-5mln)
• Resource assignments in Primavera
• Assists Specialist / Senior Planners with EDP / Supply Chain support
• Helps pull together reports such as Tollgates, KPI’s and other PMO related reports
• Service schedule support
• Currently at least a junior in a undergraduate bachelor’s degree program or a graduate student in a graduate degree program
• Available to work at least 15 hours per week (preferable more)
• Majoring in engineering related field.
Knowledge, skills, Abilities:
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Accustom to fast paced environment
• PC Skills: Excel, Word, SharePoint, Primavera (preferred but not required)