Quality Inspector I will ensure product leaving the facility is to the drawing. He/she will also make sure all inspections are documented in the appropriate reporting system. The Quality Inspector I will uphold the Quality mindset at the facility and will encourage others to do the same.
– Ensuring assemblies and parts are inspected to the drawing
– Researching any discrepancies found between the part and drawing and reconciling the discrepancy
– Reporting to the Quality Engineer at the facility
– Document all inspections in the Quality Hubble report
– Document all rejections in JDE and the VIM Rejection Tracking Log
– Assist VIM QE with any Quality related tasks