As Electrical R&D Engineer, your main responsibility will be: designing, developing, and managing the products and projects assigned to you. But also, ensuring the quality, the environment, and the safety standards in all processes.
Specific responsibilities in this role include, but not limited:
- Develop the electrical part of automation projects according to specifications, planning and budget.
- Participate in the design and automation processes of each project, using computerized and electromechanical systems or elements to control the machines.
- Support the start-ups and the rest of the departments that require their support, as well as ensure that safety and quality standards are met.
- Prepare the documentation associated with the machine, before and after its design for subsequent review or consultation.
- Perform detailed calculations to develop manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications.
- Plan and develop applications and modifications of the electronic properties used in parts and systems in order to improve technical performance.
- Know the possible occupational risks of your own job and adopt the necessary preventive measures.
- Deal with customers and suppliers to achieve the best solution.
- Electrical technical engineering
- FP-II in Automatic Regulation and Control Systems
- FP-I in Electronic Equipment Technician
- Knowledge of E-Plan and AutoCAD at an advanced level
- Notions of Excel at a high level
- Knowledge/Experience of EU and US electrical and safety norms.
- Knowledge/Experience PLC, Frequency Inverters and HMI.
- Knowledge/Experience with Industrial Fieldbus (e.g. Ethernet IP, Profinet, Profibus, Modbus, AS-i).
- Experience at field as Electric/Controls Technician is a plus.
- Advanced-level experience in mechatronics.
- Knowledge/Experience at IoT.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Agile processes and related frameworks, such as SAFe
- Possible Travel up to 20% of the time.
- Fluent in English
Furthermore, as a team player with a strong analytical mindset, you are/have:
- A self starter who likes to take initiatives and innovate;
- Recognized for your organizational abilities and for being result-oriented;
- Good communication and project management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, with strong attention to detail.