Would you like to progress your career in a dynamic sales and market-leading environment in which you can strengthen your career and daily work on technical/commercial logistical challenges?
If the answer is “yes”, then look no further than Vanderlande!
We’ll give you the opportunity to be part of the sales department working on the Amazon key account.
As a Sales Consultant you are in crucial role in the sales process. You work in an inspiring sales team, for an expanding account with great opportunities for challenging projects.
Together with the Key Account Manager and other team members you will make a major contribution to the sales success in the pre-contract phase of a project.
As part of the dynamic and multidisciplinary sales team, your goal is to identify and analyze the customer’s needs and transfer those into a successful technical and commercial sales concept, based on customer tender documents.
During the sales process you will have the responsibility to provide solutions regarding complex technical and business issues and evaluating the tender concept. You need to consult the customer to find their best solution, create a competitive quotation and convince the customer to select Vanderlande.
Additionally, you will play an important role in the transfer of the project to the team who will realize the project.
Understanding the customer's business and processes and translate this into a system design.
Leading the technical meetings with the customer.
Flow analyses, lay-outing, pricing, project execution planning and writing the proposal is all part of the sales process.
As a Sales Consultant you bring to the table:
- a Master degree in a technical program and a strong preference to work within a business to business environment
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Strong analytical skills, ability to create concept solutions based on your analysis and understanding of the customer’s logistic processes
- Well-developed influencing skills, both internal as external
- Strong communicational skills, you have a creative and efficient approach to building professional client relationships
- Experience in working within an international professional environment, key accounts, preferably a project organization
- Critically evaluate customer requirements during presentations/meetings
- Balance the technical and commercial solution regarding CAPEX and OPEX
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written. Professional proficiency in a second language is a plus
Vanderlande is the global market leader for future-proof logistic process automation at airports – from London Heathrow to Singapore Changi – and in the parcel market, for main players such as UPS and FedEx. Furthermore, we are also a leading supplier of solutions for warehousing giants, including Amazon and Walmart, which seamlessly integrate innovative systems, intelligent software and life-cycle services.
If you aspire to a position of responsibility – and want to make a difference by facilitating the delivery of what matters most to consumers, passengers and businesses – then the next step on your path to global opportunities is to join Vanderlande. As part of our network and unique culture of freedom and flexibility, you will be connected to our dedicated people, build strong relationships and rise to the challenge of industry-leading projects.
You will grow, take ownership and make every day better as you continue on the road to success with your spirit of adventure – and fulfil your ambitions for personal development through our Academy. Vanderlande will give you the necessary knowledge, tools and support, so that together we have the confidence and ability to exceed our customers’ expectations in over 100 countries.
To achieve our collective goals, you will have a hands-on role working in a positive environment to deliver tangible, state-of-the-art products and improve the competitiveness of our highly visible customers. As an integral part of our team, you will have the enthusiasm and be driven to reach our destination before your next journey with Vanderlande begins…
If the role of Sales engineer appeals to you, then please apply now by completing the application form, and uploading your resume and cover letter. For more information, please contact Joost van den Eijnden, Recruiter on +31 413 49 52 88.