We are looking to incorporate a new Sales Engineer position in our current team.
The position will be based in our Barcelona office (WTC Cornellà de Llobregat).
Geographical work area is Europe and South America.
Vanderlande is a multinational company, leader in the sectors of Automated Baggage Systems of Airports, Parcel and Warehousing. We sell, create, and maintain integrated systems. Customer Centre Spain (V-ES) is a Vanderlande company, active throughout South Europe countries. Our goal is to give customized solutions to our customers.
Are you interested in new technologies and automatization? Would you like to work on a variety of international projects involving different market segments? If yes, the position of Sales Engineer could well be the ideal next step in your career and personal development. Vanderlande is researching a Sales Engineer who be able to design systems following needs and requests, from conceptual design to final automated system. This is a creative job where combining different ideas and concepts a final design will be presented to costumers.
As a Warehouse sales engineer you will participate in projects like ecommerce for fashion, food retailers and merchandising companies among others.
As a Sales Engineer your main functions/ tasks will be
- Design and concepting automated systems for Parcel
- Translate concepts into offers designs
- Based upon the MFD able to make a proper selection of equipment and coordinate layout engineering
- Price calculation
- Self-reliant in pricing and preparing quotation documents
- Works simultaneously on restricted number of projects
- Collaborate with the Sales manager in technical customer presentations
- Participate in negotiation
As a Sales Engineer within Vanderlande Spain, we are looking for a person with the follow experience and skills
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Industrial/Mechanical/Aeronautical or similar Engineering
- No experience required but Experience in a similar position will be valuated
- Goals and business orientation
- Ability to work within an international work environment, especially working within a project organization
> Good language skills in English (B2), both verbal and written, and a high level of Spanish (C1);
> Team player, proactive and positive attitude
As a Sales Engineer, you will get the opportunity to contribute to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande Industries. An organization which has been elected as ‘Top Employer’ and ‘Best Employer’ for several years in a row and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, etc.
We offer a fulltime position in an informal working environment with a lot of opportunities for personal development. Besides your primary salary you will receive the following benefits
- 20 days of vacation, plus a week of holidays in Easter and in Christmas, and a pack of afternoons with a reduced work schedule
- Training Plans
- Flexible schedule
- Work Remote policy
- Flexible compensation plan
Vanderlande Parcel Business: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ryzp4M_l8zw&list=PL97FBDA7DC078DC12