As a Sales Engineer RMR the main functions/task in your position will be:
- Direct contact with customers to identify opportunities based on needs, concerns and customer requirements.
- Develop technical proposals (presentations, layouts,…) and economic proposals (budgets, pps,…) to assigned opportunities.
- Develop the offer, layouts, presentations and the creation of the
budgets; presentation of technical documentation of proposals to the client, of their negotiation.
- Permanent contact with customers
- Maintain and improve customer relationships
- Professional English level
- MS office professional level
- University studies preferably engineering or industrial organization
- Technical knowledge of automated logistics systems: airports, parcels, warehouses
- Participated in the sales, engineering or execution phase of automated logistics systems projects
As a Sales Engineer RMR, you will get the opportunity to contribute to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande Industries. An organization which has been elected as ‘Top Employer’ and ‘Best Employer’ for several years in a row and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We offer a fulltime position in an informal working environment with a lot of opportunities for personal development. Besides your salary you will receive the following Benefits:
20 days of vacation, a week of holidays in Easter and in Christmas, and a pack of Fridays with a reduced work schedule
Work Remote policy
Flexible compensation plan