As a Sales Engineer you will be working closely with the other Sales Engineer on activities regarding the pre-contact phase to ensure a successful machine sale. As part of the sales team, it is your important task to indentify and analyze the costumer’s needs and transfer those into a successful sales. For this you will be the one who designs the costumer’s needs.
As a Sales Engineer your main functions/ tasks will be:
- Management of business opportunities in cooperation with the Sales Consultants;
- System design: translate concepts into offers designs;
- Provide instructions to the CAD operator;
- Lead / coordinate offer team;
- Price calculation;
- Elaboration of offers;
- Build and maintain a working relationship with the customer;
- Elaboration of commercial reports and analyses;
- Quality assurance;
As a Sales Engineer within Vanderlande:
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering, preferably Aeronautics Engineer, and a strong preference to work within a business to business environment.
- You have 2 years of experience as a Sales Engineer.
- You have strong analytical skills, the ability to use your logistic skills in analyzing and understanding customer processes, creating concept solutions and strong influencing skills.
- You have strong communicational skills and a creative approach to build professional client relationships.
- You have the ability to work within an International work environment, especially working within a project organization.
- You have strong language skills in English, both verbal and written, an a native/bilingual level of Spanish
- Willigness to travel and flexible hours, when is required
- Leadership and ability to take decisions
- Organized and methodical
As a Sales Engineer, you will get the opportunity to contribute to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande Industries. An organization which has been elected as ‘Top Employer’ and ‘Best Employer’ for several years in a row and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, etc.
We offer a fulltime position in an informal working environment with a lot of opportunities for personal development. Besides your primary salary you will receive the following benefits:
· 20 days of vacation, a week of holidays in Easter and in Christmas, and a pack of Fridays with a reduced work Schedule
· Training Plans
· Flexible compensation plan
– Flexible schedule
Please note that we will only take into account cvs received through our website (link above).
Thank you very much for your interest!