Responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Layout out 3-D material handling systems in AutoCAD or similar tools
- Set up common material handling zones and areas as repeatable modules in modeling tools
- Analyze material handling drawings
Vanderlande’s Spring internship program will run for 11 weeks. This is a paid opportunity. Students are expected to work normal business hours: Monday through Friday. Program dates are May 18th- July 31st (These dates are still being finalized).
- Department overview: Sales and Systems for Airports Parcel is responsible for all aspects of selling material handling systems and operational services. From exploring opportunities with customers, to designing solutions, to negotiating contracts, this role will work with those handling all aspects of the sales process for the leader in airport baggage and parcel handling systems worldwide.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited university pursuing associates or bachelors degree in drafting, AutoCAD, engineering, or other similar technical discipline
- Experience with AutoCAD
- 40 hours a week preferred, will consider requests for 20 or more hours per week
- Strong ability in AutoCAD, SolidWorks, or other 3D modelling
- Analytical mindset
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment