Mandatory Skills :
- Knowledge of higher programming languages, like C/C++/C#/PHP/Java
- Knowledge of Data Base technology (Oracle/SQL/NoSQL)
- Knowledge of Interfaces to control-systems (S7/AB/OPC/Modbus/IEC/SNMP)
- Knowledge of generic IT technology (AD, XML, (near) RealTime, HTTP(S)
- Affinity with User-interface programming and Web technology.
- (pre) Knowledge of Scada systems (Siemens/Schneider Electric/etc. ) and control-systems ( PLC)
- Basic knowledge of test processes with interest/insight in multidisciplinary environments
- Experience with Requirements Management, Change Management, Version Control and Test management tools.
- Relevant knowledge and experience about one of the VI business domains (baggage handling) is a pre
- Enthusiastic result-driven professional
- Analytically strong and positively critical
- Proactive, pragmatic and hands-on attitude
- Strong communication skills with good command of the English language
Primary Role & Responsibility :
- Software development for the purpose of a standardized Visualisation Library
- Software development for the project specific modules.
- Strong interaction with the internal customer and team, in some cases with the external customer
- Actively participate in the definition phase of a project
- Create project configurations for the components
- Deploy component in both factory-, and site environments.
- Verification of deployment of components in factory-, and site environments
- Analyze, troubleshoot and fix problems
- Deliver input for test-, and integration plans
- Equip test environments (prepare, build-, and configure the test environment)
- Independently execute the integration-, system- and acceptance tests in the factory and on site
- Provide support within the project team and to outside stakeholders
Desired Experience Level 4-8 Years
Education Qualification & Certifications (If Any)
BE (In any discipline) /BCA/MCA/BCS/MCS