Job Description – SCADA : Wonderware / WinCC/ WinCC OA
Experience in engineering & commissioning of SCADA : Wonderware /WinCC SCADA/ WinCC OA
- Knowledge of software products & licensing of SCADA
- Experience in communication Protocols of Siemens TCP/IP, Rockwell PLC
- Knowledge of programming languages (C, C++, VBA)
- Basic knowledge regarding Database Management eg: MSSQL, MySQL, ORACLE
- Experience in Tag Management, Alarms management, Historian, User management.
- Basic knowledge of Siemens PLC- s7300,400 & 1500
- Experience in server-client architecture
- Experience of unit testing of SCADA Developing & maintaining tools and procedures for engineering & testing of SCADA Troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of working with Macros in MS Excel
- Ready to learn new technologies Flexible to work in any phase of the SCADA development
- Good Communication Skills, able to work in a team, takes ownership
- Desired experience is 7-10 years
Primary Role & Responsibility
The primary responsibility is to work on various SCADA Software and design, develop and test independently the SCADA work package for projects. Role also requires lead & managing a team.This will also need travel to sites for commissioning support.
The engineer would need to work on 24*7 Standby Support.
The secondary responsibility on business demand could be to work on any SCADA technologies WinCC, InduSoft, and Wonderware SCADA software. Improve Quality & efficiency via development of tools.
B.E. / B. Tech (Electronics / Tele-communication, Instrumentation)