Qualification & Abilities :
Minimum Degree/Diploma is required with 5+ years of BHS relevant experience.
· Ability to maintain overview in hectic environment
· Communicate professionally in English, Reading, Writing and speaking.
· Very Good Computer skills.
· General knowledge of conveyor systems.
· Ability to be flexible and shift priorities quickly based on staff and system needs
· technical knowledge
· Able to read technical drawings
· Understand implications of restart of system parts.
· Immune to stress
Job Responsibilities :
- Alert maintenance personnel through radio communications of faults or failures and dispatch them to the appropriate location.
- Monitor system status, balancing, statistical reports, and make-up assignments for the user airlines.
- Daily coordination with OA staff as required to maintain system operational status.
- Analysis of existing BHS faults, developing remedial action plans and providing reports to the O&M Manager Shift leaders regarding the overall cause of system faults.
- Make BHS operational decisions, initiating and coordinating implementation of any backup/fallback procedures necessary to facilitate continued operations (e.g., choosing alternative routings via reversible conveyors, initiating use of fallback tags, coordination with user airlines, etc.).
- Ensure smooth daily start-ups by reviewing start-up check lists and procedures
- Determine/coordinate configuration changes to bypass off-service conveyor
- Report and track service calls and technical issues internally
- Generate weekly and monthly reports if required
- Follow up with all kind of maintenance in a daily bases
- Determines sequence and approach to all activities
- Carries out a variety of control room activities
- Communicates regularly with customers and technicians over the phone and radio
- Deals with exceptional cases and is able to teach the profession (instructs; determines standards; generates ideas for improvement).
- Acts independently in several technical tasks with small mutual consistency.
- Identifies issues that need extra attention.
- Solves problems which disturb the daily operation
- Follow and conduct IT PPM including monthly maintenance and cleaning of IT equipment
- Following the company SOPs and always present a better practice.
- Customer orientation/Service provision
- Excellent Communicational skills / Persuasiveness
- Fluent in English
- Planning & Organizing
- Safety Awareness
- Results oriented
- Shifts – 4 by 4 ( Days ) Rotation