Do you like the challenge of working in a multidisciplinary R&D product development environment? Do you enjoy building high-performing professional Scrum Teams? And can you guide product owners and stakeholders in working according to the Agile and Scrum principles?
As a Scrum Master you will guide, coach and train multiple agile teams during the development process for one of our multidisciplinary solutions. You will work together with the product owners and other stakeholders and guide them as well. You will also help the R&D department in its further adaptation of Agile, together with the other Scrum Masters and Agile coach.
As an enthusiastic, result driven and versatile scrum master of multidisciplinary teams (with mechanical, electrical, controls- and software engineers), you excel at:
- Guiding multiple Scrum teams during their regular sprints as a servant leader
- Implementing an efficient way of working with a hands-on attitude
- Removing impediments on a daily basis by listening to the team
- Training and supporting the teams in everyday improvement of the team and its processes
- Training, guiding and supporting all stakeholders in understanding Agile and cooperating effectively
- Working together with the other Scrum Masters and Agile Coach within the department in order to align and improve the Agile Way-of-working within the department
- If needed, taking up the role as team member in order to meet the sprint goals.
Your qualifications and skills
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Mechanical Engineering
- At least one year of experience as a Scrum Master in a multidisciplinary development team
- Experience as a team lead and/or lead developer;
- You are enthusiastic, energetic and passionate about Agile and Scrum;
- You are assertive and able to achieve effective conflict resolution;
- Certified as PSM I/ CSM or preferably PSM II/ A-CSM;
- Preferably certified as PSPO I/ CSPO;
- You have relevant experience with the development of high-tech solutions and a natural interest in mechatronic systems;
- Experience in a multi-disciplinary project organization and with multilingual and multicultural teams;
- Experience with scaling agile is a pre;
- Both oral and written Dutch and English.
Vanderlande is the global market leader for future-proof logistic process automation at airports – from London Heathrow to Singapore Changi – and in the parcel market, for main players such as UPS and FedEx. Furthermore, we are also a leading supplier of solutions for warehousing giants, including Amazon and Walmart, which seamlessly integrate innovative systems, intelligent software and life-cycle services.
If you aspire to a position of responsibility – and want to make a difference by facilitating the delivery of what matters most to consumers, passengers and businesses – then the next step on your path to global opportunities is to join Vanderlande. As part of our network and unique culture of freedom and flexibility, you will be connected to our dedicated people, build strong relationships and rise to the challenge of industry-leading projects.
You will grow, take ownership and make every day better as you continue on the road to success with your spirit of adventure – and fulfil your ambitions for personal development through our Academy. Vanderlande will give you the necessary knowledge, tools and support, so that together we have the confidence and ability to exceed our customers’ expectations in over 100 countries.
To achieve our collective goals, you will have a hands-on role working in a positive environment to deliver tangible, state-of-the-art products and improve the competitiveness of our highly visible customers. As an integral part of our team, you will have the enthusiasm and be driven to reach our destination before your next journey with Vanderlande begins…
What we offer
In the challenging and responsible position of Scrum Master, you will have the chance to make a significant contribution to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande Industries. Our organisation has been named for several years in a row as ‘Top Employer’ and ‘Best Employer’. We offer a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of scope for personal development.
As well as your fixed salary you’ll receive the following secondary benefits:
27 days vacation & 13 ADV (working hours reduction) days
Flexible working hours
Home working facility
Collective pension scheme and insurance facilities for healthcare.
If the role of Scrum Master appeals to you, then please apply now by completing the application form, and uploading your CV and covering letter. For more information about selection process please contact Annelieke van der Poel (Recruiter) +31413494599 . #LI-AV3