Are you interested in both the development of a multidisciplinary system and in supporting the proper execution, storage and traceability of our projects? Do you have experience with configuration management tooling, and do you know about getting new releases ready in time? Then apply now as a Configuration Manager at Vanderlande.
You will be a part of the Quality & Configuration department of VOICE, working along with the configuration manager for India and APAC.
our main tasks will be:
• Setting up project and product work environments and create/guard releases.
• Supporting engineers in processes and tooling and communicate way of working towards different user groups.
• Defining and reporting KPI’s.
• Cooperation with the Configuration Managers of other projects and departments to ensure uniformity as much as possible.
• Performing continuous improvements.
• Interact with line management about improvements
To be successful in this role, you have a Master’s degree in a technical (engineering) domain, combined with at least 5 years’ experience in (software) development roles, preferably as a Configuration Manager.
Furthermore, you have/are:
• An independent attitude with the ability to determine gaps and deadlines and act on these (helicopter view)
• Able to simultaneously support a large project and its multiple underlying stakeholders.
• Analyzing and advising skills.
• Accurate and stress resistance.
• Proactive mindset, foreseeing and acting on missing/delayed steps in the process.
Ability to indicate consequences if steps are not implemented.
• Quality and service-oriented mindset.
Preferred technical knowledge:
• Knowledge of relevant engineering processes.
• Knowledge of integration strategies and processes.
• Working experience in configuration management and relevant tooling
(e.g. Synergy, JIRA, SmarTeam, Enovia).
• Knowledge about test strategies, test methods and risk analysis.
• Knowledge about international configuration management standards and processes.
• Working experience with python script
• Working experience of Git/Bitbucket, GitHub/GitLAB.
• Working experience of build tool such as bamboo/Jenkins with build technologies like Maven,ant,or gradle
• Good Understanding of CICD
If the challenging profile of Configuration Manager appeals to you, apply now by filling in the application form and uploading your CV and cover letter.
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Sugato Maitra, the Recruiter for this position