Position Name: Senior Test / Integration Engineer – R&D team
Vanderlande is the global leader for value-added logistic process automation at airports and in the parcel market, as well as a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses. In this world of technology, we believe in people – especially those who are totally dedicated, customer-driven and keen to continue learning throughout their career. www.vanderlande.com
Research and Development India (R&D India) is an extended arm of R&D Netherlands and plays a key role in the continuous investment in new products and technologies to strengthen our position and differentiate our products. Software has become an integral part of our products and systems therefore we invest in people to create the most added value!
- Responsible for creation of the test plans, test scripts and perform validation with zero defect free release to customers.
- Develops and maintains the test framework and technically supports the users of automation framework.
- Ability to envision the all the possible test scenarios inline with the requirements.
- Participate in refining tickets with stakeholders.
- If required, get specific technical information from the right person (e.g. user, architect, IT specialist).
- Technically advice PO.
- Make a plan/design how new functionality fits in the architecture of the framework.
- Develop, test and release new functionality & documentation of the same.
- Identify and perform necessary package updates.
- Bug solving, including investigation. (Framework scope).
- Identify and perform architectural updates.
- Align compatibility with supporting tooling, like Bamboo.
- Act as first line support for users and customers.
- Be able to answer technical and usability questions.
Your qualifications and skills
If you’re an experienced, enthusiastic and versatile software engineer
- BE. / B. Tech/ M.E / M. Tech (Any Discipline) degree from a recognized University / Institution.
- You have at least 8+ years of relevant working experience, preferably on verification and validation of embedded or control systems, created test automation framework development or C# based desktop application development.
- At least 3 years' experience in C# .Net Framework.
- Experience with programming/scripting/automation (Unix/Linux, Power Shell)
- Able to analyze complex problems and build innovative solutions.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Power Shell and Unix/Linux.
- Experience with Atlassian tools like JIRA, Bamboo is must.
- Experience with latest development practices in Visual Studio, Spec Flow BDD and NUnit Testing.
- Some experience with Git, NuGet and CI/CD processes.
- Hands on experience in TCP Network communication & SSH.
- Experience with software projects that have complex build systems.
- Working experience in Industrial Automation related products testing is added plus.
- Experience working in Scrum or Agile environments.
- Good communication with different types of stakeholders in English with a pragmatic attitude.
- Excellent cooperation skills.
- Driven by quality and teamwork.
- Able to switch between Vanderlande domains and different levels of abstraction.
- Self-propelling and problem-solving mindset.
Takes ownership and is decisive.