Senior Frontend Developer
As a Senior Front end developer you are the UI developer within an agile team. This team is part of a program to create a new software stack for our Warehousing Platform. Our platform is Microservices based and being developed in a contemporary software development environment. You will implement styling and interaction based on the UX design, as well as working together with the team and platform to implement our new UI environment. You will develop and test reusable Angular components. You then work together with one or more teams within the platform to implement the UI of the Functional Modules that they are developing.
Your qualifications and skills
If you’re an enthusiastic, result-driven and versatile front end developer with a hands-on attitude, you will excel at:
- Implementing code from UX Designs and component requirements, in the form of reusable Angular components.
- Testing (Unit and integration) these components. Analysing, troubleshooting and fixing internally and externally encountered problems and requested changes
- Creating SW Documentation
- Releasing, maintaining and providing support for NPM packages
- Being a committed team player in an Agile (Scrum or Kanban) team
- Acting as a knowledge holder on Front end implementation
- Providing support within the team as a committed team player
- Taking part in continuous improvement through sharing of knowledge and improvement points within the team
You should also have the following qualifications / have a working knowledge of:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- HTML 5, CSS3 and SCSS
- RESTful services and APIs
- Web component development frameworks
- Knowledge of Storybook, ngRx, RxJS, Jasmine/Jest is an advantage
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration is an advantage
- Experience with Requirements Management, Change Management, Version Control and Test management tools is an advantage
- The Agile methodology, including Scrum and Kanban
- Both oral and written English. Dutch is an advantage.
in the challenging and responsible position of an Senior Frontend Developer you will contribute to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande Industries. An organization which has been elected as 'Top Employer' and 'Best Employer' for several years in a row.
We offer a fulltime position in an informal working environment with a lot of opportunities for professional development besides your primary salary you will receive the following secondary conditions:
· 27 days of vacation & 13 ADV days
· Flexible working hours
· Commuting allowance
· Travel and Accommodation regulations
· Pension scheme and group discount on insurances as healthcare, car and WGA
. Participation in our Health Care project e.g. training facility
If you want to take on this demanding challenge, apply now by filling in the application form and upload your resume and motivation letter.
For more information contact Annelieke van der Poel, Recruiter +31413494599.