Do you want to make the difference? And are you the out-of-the-box thinking engineer who explores new technologies?
The department of Research and Development (R&D) plays a key role in the continuous investments in development of new products and technologies in order to strengthen our position and differentiate our products.
As a Model Based Design engineer within R&D, you are responsible for modelling of parcel flow for merge, infeed, synchronization and parcel gap solutions together with a team of Vanderlande. Next to making use of models in the design phase the target is also to enable model driven engineering such that code can be generated that can be deployed on a PLC as well as IPC. These functionalities are becoming more and more important for Vanderlande’s Key customers. This means that the models have to lead to a working system.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Support model architectures and infrastructure and create models to guide the decision making process
• You translate, verify and validate requirements into the model domain
• Detailing models to such a level that they can be used for code generation and deployment on real-time platforms
• You have a pro-active coordination and communication with internal and external specialists, project leader and other stakeholders
• Unit testing
• Testing of models and the actual system at the customer
• Stakeholder communication when needed
• Clear documentation of your work so it can be used by others
As a Model Based Design Engineer you are analytical, independent and cooperative. You can act as a team player within a team. Also your creative skills are important for the development of Model Based designs.
• You have a Technical Bachelor or Master degree
• Relevant working experience or strong interest in the field of industrial automation, motion control, supervisory control, electronics, robotics
• Experience with requirements engineering, design and development processes like V-model, Scrum and Agile
• Affinity with software design on Industrial PC, PLC and Embedded platforms
• Experience with Modelling and auto-coding in Matlab, Simulink & Stateflow
• You are able to speak, read and write in English
in the challenging and responsible position of an Senior Model Based Design Engineer (Flow Control MHS), you will contribute to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande Industries. An organization which has been elected as 'Top Employer' and 'Best Employer' for several years in a row.
We offer a fulltime position in an informal working environment with a lot of opportunities for professional development besides your primary salary you will receive the following secondary conditions:
· 27 days of vacation & 13 ADV days
· Flexible working hours
· Commuting allowance
· Travel and Accommodation regulations
· Pension scheme and group discount on insurances as healthcare, car and WGA
. Participation in our Health Care project e.g. training facility
If you want to take on this demanding challenge, apply now by filling in the application form and upload your resume and cover letter.
For more information contact Annelieke van der Poel, Recruiter +31413494599. #LI-AV3