Senior .NET Developer
Do you want to be in the middle of information exchange within our company? Do you have a passion for the latest ICT technology and want to further expand your knowledge?
As a member of the IT collaboration team you act as a Senior .NET Developer within various projects.
Your main focus will be on designing, improving, building and testing our corporate Master Data interfaces using Enterprise Service Bus technology. Besides that you will also be responsible for developing web solutions to support the internal organization.
To accomplish the challenge, you will use various technologies like .Net Core, React, Typescript and Azure services like, Azure App services, Azure Function, Azure ServiceBus and many others.
In your day-to-day work you will work closely together with the developers and application owners within the team and you are able to define work for external developers who work for Vanderlande.
The team IT Collaboration services is a team within the IT Operations and Core systems department that is responsible for the development and maintenance of software that supports the operational business.
The IT collaboration teams develops and maintains the messaging system (ESB) that is used to interface data between our internal systems and various external parties or SaaS solutions
Besides managing the ESB the team also manages various applications on the Office 365 and Power Platform (e.g., project sites, team sites and custom add-ins in SharePoint, Dynamics CRM), Azure and other portals including our Intranet.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Translate business needs to a solution, responsible for design, developing, testing and deploying
- Have the ability to think “outside the box”
- You take ownership and have the drive to get things done
- Transfer knowledge to other developers
- Providing support for the organization in your working area
- Filling and maintaining the backlog together with the other developers
- Keeping the technology stack up-to-date
- HBO thinking and working level
- 5 year+ experience as a full stack .net developer
- Teamplayer with strong social skills
- You have a strong affinity with modern IT applications
- Strong communication skills in English and Dutch, both verbal and written
You get the opportunity to contribute to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande. Our organization has been named for several years in a row a ‘Top Employer’ and ‘Best Employer’. We offer a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of possibilities for your own personal development. Besides your primary salary, you will receive the following secondary conditions:
- 27 days of vacations & 13 ADV days
- Flexible working hours
- Training and coaching to support personal development
- Collective pension scheme and insurance facilities for healthcare.
Vanderlande is the global leader for value-added logistic process automation at airports and in the parcel market, as well as a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses. In this world of technology, we believe in people – especially those who are totally dedicated, customer-driven and keen to continue learning throughout their career. This is embraced by our Vanderlande Academy and International Talent Development programs, with over 800 courses conducted every year. The focus is on freedom while being trusted to deliver, and this is one of the reasons why we received the highest rating of three stars in the Best Employer survey (The Netherlands).
If you’re ambitious and take your long-term career seriously, then please contact us to explore this global opportunity to join a company at the top of its game. For more information or to apply for this challenging position, please visit careers.vanderlande.com
If the position of Senior .NET Developer appeals to you, then please apply now by completing the application form, and uploading your CV and motivation letter. For more information, please contact Annelieke van der Poel (recruiter) on +31413494599 .