Sr. Project Support Assistant
Vanderlande Industries is a $1B leading global supplier of turnkey material handling systems for airport baggage handling and the distribution, parcel and postal markets. We are an Original Equipment Manufacturer and System Integrator of all our material handling solutions. Vanderlande offers engineering, design, installation and operations as well as maintenance services.
Vanderlande Industries brings more than 60 years of experience and know-how to the industry and ranks as the 5th largest material handling supplier in the world. Our North America headquarters is in Marietta, GA and serves the US, Canada and Mexico.
The Project Quality Coordinator, is a position for a qualified person that has a keen interest on processes, experience in doing project audits, an inclination towards data analysis, is eager to learn, is a team player, and understands project management practices.
- Supervise current projects and coordinate all the team members to keep workflow on track
- Maintain Continuous Improvement project performance indicators, metrics, and dashboard reporting to accurately convey status and issues.
- Create newsletters, base articles, and monthly updates on PMO activities for key stakeholders
- Perform project audits and milestone checks in the identified projects
- Designing and maintaining data systems and databases in Smartsheet
- Communicate with internal clients to identify and define project requirements, scope, and objectives
- Run weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly reports
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent Degree from a Recognized University / Institution
- 2-3 years of project management experience
- Excellent written communication
- Strong computer skills – experience with Microsoft Excel and Work required
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Preferable experience in using Project Management tools
- Preferable exposure to quality management systems
- Auditing and analyzing skills
- Good oral and written communication Skills
- Organize and keeps overview in own work
- Team player
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to the company’s culture and Way of Working
- Self-motivated person
- Ability to lead a specialized team responsible for complex project(s)
- Motivator and trainer for coworkers
Vanderlande is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. #LI-JJ1