As senior SCADA Developer you will be working in an international team developing an equipment monitor component that functions as the interface between equipment and user of our Baggage Handling Systems. The component is used in different phases of projects ranging from the engineering, commissioning, acceptance and production environment. You will be a technical point of contact for the component for the SCADA-engineer as well as the whole project-team in case of problems with this component.
Since the framework is used on multiple projects, from small to large with a short to long duration, it’s a pre if you have common understanding and experience with backwards compatibility, version-control, automatic deployment and testing of software.
Your qualifications and skills
If you’re an enthusiastic, experienced, result-driven and versatile senior software engineer with a hands-on attitude, you will excel at:
- Software development for the purpose of a standardized Visualization Library
- Software development for the project specific modules.
- Strong interaction with the internal customer and team, in some cases with the external customer
- Actively participate in the definition phase of a project
- Analyze, troubleshoot and fix problems
- Deliver input for test-, and integration plans
- Provide support within the project team and to outside stakeholders
You should also have the following qualifications / have a working knowledge of:
- Higher Professional Education (HBO) qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology or a relevant technical subject
- Knowledge of Siemens Scada systems. Knowledge of other systems, like Schneider Electric, and PLC control-systems is an advantage
- Knowledge of higher programming languages, like C# and/or Java.
- Knowledge of Interfaces to control-systems: S7 and OPC. Knowledge of AB /Modbus/IEC/SNMP is an advantage
- Knowledge of Database technology (Oracle/SQL/NoSQL) is an advantage
- Affinity with User-interface programming and Web technology.
- Experience with Requirements Management, Change Management, Version Control and Test management tools.
- Enthusiastic result-driven professional
- Analytically strong and positively judicial
- Proactive, pragmatic and hands-on attitude
- Strong communication skills with good command of the English language
in the challenging and responsible position of a Senior Scada Developer, you will contribute to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande Industries. An organization which has been elected as 'Top Employer' and 'Best Employer' for several years in a row.
We offer a fulltime position in an informal working environment with a lot of opportunities for professional development besides your primary salary you will receive the following secondary conditions:
· 27 days of vacation & 13 ADV days
· Flexible working hours
· Commuting allowance
· Travel and Accommodation regulations
· Pension scheme and group discount on insurances as healthcare, car and WGA
. Participation in our Health Care project e.g. training facility
If you want to take on this demanding challenge, apply now by filling in the application form and upload your resume and motivation letter.
For more information contact Annelieke van der Poel, Recruiter +31413494599