SENIOR SECURITY ARCHITECT
Will you be playing an important role in improving the security of our corporation? We are looking for a Senior Security Architect that will be able to make a difference within our challenging international organization.
As Senior Security Architect you are involved in information security in a number of different ways within Vanderlande:
- Design and propose a secure architecture to implement the organization’s strategy
- Develop organization’s security architecture to address security and privacy requirements
- Produce architectural documentation and specifications
- Present high-level security architecture design to stakeholders
- Analyze and evaluate the security of the organization’s architecture
- Adapt the organization’s architecture to emerging threats
- Assess the implemented architecture to maintain an appropriate level of security
Vanderlande is a growing international organization, that is renowned worldwide for her innovative material handling systems for distribution centers and parcel companies and for baggage handling systems for airports.
The Information Security department is a small dynamic team of highly educated and skilled people within ICT. The department fills a crucial role within Vanderlande for both corporate security and the security of our solutions.
- Higher education in Information Security or proven equivalent knowledge executing a role of equivalent seniority
- At least 5 years of experience within an Information Security related function, preferably including OT security.
- Affinity and experience with working Agile in both a Scrum and KANBAN approach
- Information Security Certifications (CISM, CISA, CISSP) are a plus.
- Languages: Dutch, English.
- Broad knowledge of security in the Information Technology (IT) fields.
- IT security architecture knowledge.
- Capability to influence business stakeholders
- Capability to translate business requirements into security requirements and vice versa
- Capable to individually / independently determine when to escalate / deescalate
- Comfortable to deliver in a high-pace and agile work environment
- Well-developed personal leadership skills.
You should also be capable of spotting areas of improvement and initiate the necessary improvement actions. Flexibility and excellent communication and collaboration skills are required to work in the highly dynamic and international environment of Vanderlande.