As Service Account Manager you make the difference for the customers assigned to you! Your motivation and drive is to manage and further develop the service contracts of a dedicated set of customers to improve their competitive position and customer loyalty as well as our profitability.
What will you be doing?
- You are the trusted business partner for a dedicated set of customers with the goal to improve their competitive position in the rapidly changing environment of Warehouse Automation
- Being in close contact with your customer, you are able to identify and generate opportunities which benefit both our customers as well as Vanderlande
- You are “a spider in the web” and will be working closely with (amongst others):
- Your customers
- Your colleagues to continuously learn and improve
- Our sales department in preparing and creating the service contracts and life-cycle plans (if needed) to ensure that these contracts and plans meet the requirements of both our customers and Vanderlande.
- Our support organization in ensuring proper planning and execution of service requests as well as (financial) administration
- Our project execution organization in ensuring proper execution of (service) projects and handover to your customer
- Acting as the client's representative within the internal organization and acting as the Vanderlande’s representative at your customers
- Responsible for customer service execution and stakeholder/escalation management
- Implementing, managing, analyzing and optimizing service accounts for which you hold P&L responsibility
- Identifying, generating and selling new opportunities
- Ensuring operational readiness through seamless transition from project phase to the service organization
- Coordinating and monitoring our service suppliers to ensure cost effective service delivery to our customers
- Monitoring a proper planning and execution of service requests and initiate improvements if necessary
- Further improving contract management processes
What do we ask from you?
- Relevant working experience in a commercial environment
- Since you will be in frequent contact with internal and external customers and building up long-term relationships, it is essential to have good communication skills (both English and Dutch) and some logistical and technical insight (preferably also IT related), so you understand the client and Vanderlande's operational processes
- Moreover, you have a commercial mindset, and you enjoy acting as an entrepreneur in our international environment
- You have good negotiation and influencing skills in order to convince others to do what is best for our customers
- As we operate in an international environment but specifically assigned in our Benelux region, you don’t mind travelling (by car, up to 40%).
- Flexible as a team player and part of the customer emergency standby
About the team
You are part of the Service Operations department within the customer center Warehousing International. You will be part of the team responsible for the Benelux region. The Benelux is the biggest region within the customer center and is responsible for serving approximately 60 customers. You will report to the Team Lead for the Service Account and Contract Managers.
What do we offer?
This position offers a competitive salary range of €4.600 to €5.900 gross per month (excluding 8% holiday allowance). Through exceeding performance expectations, you even have the possibility to grow outside this scale. See table on the last page of this document.
On top of your fixed salary you’ll receive the following secondary benefits:
- 40 vacation days (20 statutory days and a flexible budget worth 20 days)
- A lease car
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- A hybrid workplace (40% working from home and 60% in the office)
- Commuting allowance, including full reimbursement of travel by public transport
- Working from home allowance
- Collective pension scheme and discount on additional health insurance
- On-site company health centers with a gym, physiotherapists and occupational therapists
- Vanderlande Academy and training facilities to boost your skills
- A variety in Vanderlande Network communities and initiatives
- And a great company restaurant and coffee bar with barista
If the role of Service Account Manager appeals to you, then please apply now by completing the application form, and uploading your CV and covering letter.
For more information on the position, please contact Jasper Pijnenburg (Recruiter) +31 413 49 44 08.
Diversity & Inclusion
Vanderlande is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.