Senior Software Engineer C# – Autonomous Vehicles
Vanderlande’s FLEET Management System coordinates and controls groups of autonomous vehicles (AVs) to achieve optimal, reliable, and flexible movement of items in warehouses and airports. This involves automated forklift trucks for pallets, mobile robots for single bags, and other concepts in development.
You will be responsible for bringing this software to the next level by improving algorithms, deeply integrating with new AVs, creating new functionality to enable new system concepts, and updating the software’s design to accommodate all of this. As an experienced software engineer you will be actively involved in all kinds of architectural, requirements, design, development, testing, and support activities.
- Bachelor (BSc), Master (MSc), PDEng, or PhD degree in a relevant software or technical education like computer science/engineering, software engineering, embedded systems, industrial automation.
- Good knowledge of software design, performance, (soft) real-time control, and optimization algorithms
- You have +/-5 years of relevant working experience
- Experience with C# (.NET Core)
- Experience with engineering production-grade solutions, including automated testing, change management, risk management, etc.
- Experience with collaborating in- and with agile teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-reliant, proactive and committed worker
- Good communication skills. Asks good questions and explains clearly
- Eager to take ownership in a dynamic working environment
- Curious in understanding the domain
- Agile mindset
- Fast learner
What we offer
In the challenging and responsible position of Senior Software Engineer C#, you will have the chance to make a significant contribution to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande Industries. Our organisation has been named for several years in a row as ‘Top Employer’ and ‘Best Employer’. We offer a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of scope for personal development.
As well as your fixed salary you’ll receive the following secondary benefits:
27 days vacation & 13 ADV (working hours reduction) days
Flexible working hours
Home working facility
Collective pension scheme and insurance facilities for healthcare.
If the position of Senior Software Engineer C# appeals to you, then please apply now by completing the application form, and uploading your CV and motivation letter. For more information, please contact Dèveny Stultjens, Recruiter, via +31 413 755 273.