We are seeking a talented professional with a proven track record in spare parts coordination and logistics. The ideal candidate will bring a wealth of experience, a strategic mindset, and a passion for problem-solving. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess excellent communication skills, and have a keen eye for detail, we want to hear from you!
What will you be doing?
The Spare Parts Coordinator (SPC) is member of the order management team. You will be the key contact for customers and internal departments regarding spare parts orders. The SPC is responsible for processing and following up on orders/quotes and manage requests and inquiries related to spare parts related topics. The SPC will contribute towards the development of the Global Spare Parts business in collaboration with the commercial team and account managers.
In addition, you will become the subject matter expert for order management and contribute to improving its global processes.
Key Tasks And Responsibilities
- First point of contact for the customers regarding Spare Parts requests and orders;
- End-to-end responsible for quotations, order-entry and invoicing;
- Manage customer-satisfaction and expectations in relation towards Spare Parts deliveries;
- Sparring partner for the internal organization and customers;
- Drive for structural improvements, resulting in an increased customer experience and improved effectiveness or efficiency.
- You have finished a relevant Bachelor degree;
- Working experience in a B2B customer service and / or a technical-commercial environment;
- Building up relationships with international customers requires excellent communication skills;
- You are proactive and service minded;
- Able to analyze and improve order management processes;
- Experience with ERP systems, preferred JD Edwards;
- Proficiency in Dutch and English is a must.
About the team
You will be part of Global Spare Parts department within the Business Unit Supply. This department is globally responsible for marketing, procurement, sales, planning and delivery of Vanderlande material handling Spare Parts. The department consists of two teams:
- Logistics, responsible for the order management/support and order fulfilment process of Spare Parts. You will be positioned in this team.
- Parts Marketing and Sales Solutions, responsible for product management, master data, E-com and marketing and also for package order management/support.
Vanderlande is the global market leader for future-proof logistic process automation at airports and in the parcel market. Furthermore, we are also a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses, which seamlessly integrate innovative systems, intelligent software and life-cycle services.
At Vanderlande, you can develop your career, satisfy your ambitions, aspire to new heights, while enjoying personal growth and thriving on achievement.
What we offer?
In the challenging and responsible position of (Senior) Spare Parts Coordinator, you will have the chance to make a significant contribution to industry-leading projects and be connected to our dedicated people and customers. We offer a position in an informal, international and professional working environment with a lot of scope for personal development. By joining our profitable and growing company you will be able to reach your goals and focus on your future.
This position offers a competitive salary range of € 3.100,– to € 4.700,– per month. Through exceeding performance expectations, you even have the possibility to grow outside this scale.
On top of your fixed salary you’ll receive the following secondary benefits:
- 40 vacation days (20 statutory days and a flexible budget worth 20 days).
- Flexible working hours.
- A hybrid workplace (40% working from home and 60% in the office).
- Commuting allowance, including full reimbursement of travel by public transport.
- Working from home allowance.
- Collective pension scheme and discount on additional health insurance.
- On-site company health centers with a gym, physiotherapists and occupational therapists.
- Vanderlande Academy and training facilities to boost your skills.
- A variety in Vanderlande Network communities and initiatives.
- And a great company restaurant and coffee bar with barista.
Are you interested in the position (Senior) Spare Parts Coordinator? Then apply now!
For more information about the position, please contact Charlotte Rooseboom, recruiter 0413-49 43 22
Diversity & Inclusion
Vanderlande is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.