As Supply Chain Coordinator you will be a part of the Spare Parts team within the department of Global Services. Global Services is responsible for the development and implementation of Life-cycle Services to our systems worldwide, representing approximately 20% of Vanderlande’s total income and is growing strongly.
The Spare Parts department is globally responsible for marketing, procurement, sales, planning and delivery of Vanderlande material handling Spare Parts.
The department is part of the Global Services business unit and consists of three teams:
• Parts Logistics, your new team, responsible for the order fulfilment process of Spare Parts.
• Parts Marketing, responsible for product management, master data, E-com and marketing.
• Parts Sales Solutions, responsible for Spare Parts Packages and order management.
Your main responsibility will be the coordination and management of deliveries from the outsourced Spares warehouse towards our customers worldwide. Resulting into satisfied Vanderlande customers and customer-centers in relation towards performance, cost, quality and communication. Your active contribution is required to optimize and develop the spares supply chain, facilitating the ongoing growth of the business.
• First point of contact for Customer Centres regarding Spares deliveries;
• Coordinate deliveries with your team, warehouse, forwarders and possible other stakeholders;
• Outbound planning for large spares-orders;
• Monitor cost, performance and quality for warehouse and transport
• Handle escalations effectively, proper stakeholder management;
• Initiate and contribute towards (process-) improvements.
• You have a Bachelor degree in Supply Chain, Logistics Management or similar
• You have 5 years working experience, besides specific customer-service, transport and order management skills you have a mature level of overall Supply Chain knowledge;
• Experience with ERP-systems, preferably knowledge of export-procedures and documentation;
• You are a team player with strong communication skills and build relationships with your stakeholders;
• Stress-resistant, ability to keep the overview, prioritize and escalate effectively;
• You drive customer satisfaction
• You stimulate cooperation within the supply chain, yet remain to be focussed on the actual result;
• Ambition to supervise a small team,
• Proficiency in Dutch and English, preferably German.
We offer a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of scope for personal development.
As well as your fixed salary you'll receive the following secondary benefits:
- 27 days vacation & 13 ADV (working hours reduction) days
- Flexible working hours
- Training facilities
- Travel expenses
- Collective pension scheme and insurance facilities for healthcare, car, WGA (Return to Work Scheme for the Partially Disabled) etc.
Vanderlande is the global leader for value-added logistic process automation at airports and in the parcel market, as well as a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses. In this world of technology, we believe in people – especially those who are totally dedicated, customer-driven and keen to continue learning throughout their career. This is embraced by our Vanderlande Academy and International Talent Development programmes, with over 800 courses conducted every year. The focus is on freedom while being trusted to deliver, and this is one of the reasons why we received the highest rating of three stars in the Best Employer survey (The Netherlands).
If you’re ambitious and take your long-term career seriously, then please contact us to explore this global opportunity to join a company at the top of its game. For more information or to apply for this challenging position, please visit careers.vanderlande.com
If you want to take on this demanding challenge in a dynamic environment, apply now by filling in the application form and upload your resume and motivation letter. For more information contact Eric Everstijn (recruiter) +31413495288.