Senior UI Test Engineer
As a senior software test engineer you are responsible for testing the high level control software in an inhouse environment. You will be part of the team that is redeveloping the User Interface for our Airports platform software. This software implements business logic in material handling systems and forms the part of our systems that interact with the users. As member of an agile team you participate in various product development and project specific projects. You are capable to work independently and take full responsibility for the testing part covering the full test process from test plan to test report. Together with stakeholders and the team you develop a risk-based test approach, you apply test techniques and methods, and in close cooperation with the software developers you develop automated tests that are of high importance within the CI/CD pipeline.
In this challenging role, you will be widely involved in continuous test improvements activities, where test automation, continuous integration and continuous delivery play an important role.
Your qualifications and skills
If you’re an enthusiastic, result-driven and versatile test engineer with a hands-on attitude, you will excel at:
- Reviewing and analyzing requirements and determining the test approach
- Developing test plans and test designs
- Setting up the test environment
- Implementing automated tests
- Participating in improving the test automation framework
- Executing (manual and automated) tests
- Setting up the continuous integration chain
- Analyzing and reporting test results
- Analyzing test coverage
- Reporting and chasing defects
- Being a proactive and committed team player in an Agile (scrum or Kanban) team
- Representing the test competence, its values and methods within the team, being the test conscience amidst the developers
You should also have the following qualifications / have a working knowledge of:
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant technical field
- At least 3 years software test engineering experience with focus on quality and results
- Certified in TMAP and /or ISTQB Advanced
- Hands on experience with various test design techniques
- Gherkin, Cucumber, Specflow
- Functional as well as non-functional testing
- Test management tooling (preferably HP Quality Center)
- Broad experience in industrial environments, preferably the baggage handling, warehousing or parcel domains
- Highly experienced in test automation concepts (including UI automation)
- C# / Angular knowledge is a pre
- Experience and affinity with Configuration Management, Change Management, Requirements Management, CI/CD is a pré, as is experience with the corresponding tooling; DOORS, Synergy, Jira, GIT, Bitbucket, Jenkins/Bamboo, Artifactory
- Both oral and written English. Dutch is an advantage.
in the challenging and responsible position of a Senior UI Test Engineer, you will contribute to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande Industries. An organization which has been elected as 'Top Employer' and 'Best Employer' for several years in a row.
We offer a fulltime position in an informal working environment with a lot of opportunities for professional development besides your primary salary you will receive the following secondary conditions:
· 27 days of vacation & 13 ADV days
· Flexible working hours
· Commuting allowance
· Travel and Accommodation regulations
· Pension scheme and group discount on insurances as healthcare, car and WGA
. Participation in our Health Care project e.g. training facility
If you want to take on this demanding challenge, apply now by filling in the application form and upload your resume and motivation letter.
For more information contact Annelieke van der Poel, Recruiter +31413494599.