Service Support Assistant
Vanderlande is the global market leader in baggage handling systems for airports, sorting systems for parcel and postal services and Warehouse Solutions. Working within our customer site at Jeddah site, the Service Support Assistant will be responsible for all Site team requirement, and will be the focal point of support for the system and team members for all works related that would help complying with the service contract achievements!
Essential Functions (Job Duties and Responsibilities)
- Handle administration as indicated by the service department.
- Collection, control, recording and archiving of data / information (time accounting, order placement, order administration, invoicing)
- Unburdening of department in administrative and other routine work
- close contact with internal departments, service technicians and external parties to work smoothly.
- Travel arrangement
- Contacting and coordinating with All Airport authorities and security departments related to the service contract.
- Being in charge for all security permits process and procedures with close following up of the concerned parties.
- Updating and reporting for all new procedures and polices related to government regulations.
- Handling phone, mail towards customer / subcontractor / supplier and other departments / stakeholders.
- Administrative support of department.
- Administrate, process and archive information and requests.
- Assuring the site team following the regulations, instructions.
- Being responsible for security systems process, procedures.
- Researching potential vendors.
- Prepare reports on Purchases.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Review quality of purchased products
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
- Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage.
- Administrative education or any related!
- Excellent verbal and oral skills in English language
- Excellent verbal and oral skills in local language
- Immune to stress
- Precision in work
- Good communicative skills
- Service minded
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Priority for Saudi.
- Flexibility with time, able to shift priorities quickly based on staff and system needs
- Team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer and service oriented
- Proactive and strong work ethic and initiative, who would like to grow and develop within the organization.
- Working knowledge of computers and equipment
- Ability to solve problems under pressure
- Pro-active attitude towards process improvement
- Ability to work independently
- Taking the initiative
- Results Oriented
- Well Organized
- Must be able to attain and sustain an Airport ID Badge