Location: Køge, Denmark
600 airports. 11,5 million baggage. More than 45 million parcels. And this on a daily basis: It is simply impressive how our material handling and warehouse automation systems perform in different locations worldwide. More than 6.500 of our employees support our customers worldwide in optimizing their logistic processes and thus improve their market position. Become a part of us and join Vanderlande – the market leader in material flow systems.
Our intralogistics systems promise a smooth process and you are responsible for it! As a Service Technician (m/f/x) you will identify any faults, solve various technical issues and keep our system in good working order.
- Execution of preventive and necessary maintenance and servicing work on our conveyor systems
- Identification of occurring errors and malfunctions in our systems and the elimination of the respective cause
- Supervision of complex equipment including the treatment of mechanical as well as hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical components
- Working in a shift system to continuously guarantee the availability of our system and ensure thorough knowledge transfer through sharing of knowledge and information
- Completed apprenticeship as a mechatronics engineer/electrician or a comparable technical field
- Ideally first professional experience in the field of maintenance and/or material flow systems
- Basic knowledge of programmable logic controllers (PLC, field bus systems, drive control) and knowledge of pneumatics/hydraulics
- Strong team player with willingness to work in a shift system and good interpersonal skills to be able to communicate precisely both in writing and verbally at all levels
- Fluent Danish skills and solid skills English skills
And now it’s your turn:
Support a company that continuously seeks to improve their way of working and counts sustainability to one of their most important values.
We offer you various possibilities to take responsibility and to develop yourself.
Be pleased to get to know an open and motivated working environment, where a good sense of pragmatism meets a high number of cycles in terms of innovation.
For any further questions on the position, feel free to contact Daniel Krause, +49 2161 6800 455.
You will find further information about Vanderlande at careers.vanderlande.com