Vanderlande is the market leader in efficient logistics process automation within the airports and parcel sector. In addition, we are a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses.
At Vanderlande, we understand the complexities of running a successful food retail business. As such, we have defined the next generation of scalable solutions – evolutions. They are designed to deliver the highest level of flexibility and scalability, and can facilitate store-friendly deliveries.
Working within our Tesco Greenford site, the Service Technician will be performing maintenance duties to ensure productivity and output, equipment availability, health & safety compliance and quality. You will be performing the following tasks:
- Ensuring a top condition of the various installations
- Responsible for performing malfunction and maintenance work as well as carrying out preventive and periodic maintenance, in collaboration with colleagues.
- Resolving mechanical, electrical and any control technical faults
What we expect from you
As a Service Technician you make an important contribution to customer satisfaction, whereby the continuity of the customer process is central. You therefore have an enthusiastic and proactive attitude and are flexible. We expect the following of you:
- You are in the possession of a City & Guilds / NVQ level 3 or above in maintenance mechanical / electrical discipline.
- Willing to work shifts including nights
- Experience with maintenance planning
What we see as a nice to have:
- 18th Edition (BS 7671 / wiring regs)
- You have gained experience within an FMCG manufacturing or automated environment
- Experience in training/coaching
What we offer:
- Performance related pay
- 288 Hours Holiday
- Bupa Medical Cover
- YuLife – Wellbeing membership with fast access to GP appointments, promotion of health and wellbeing along with daily quests to gain Yucoins that can be swapped for shopping vouchers
- Perkbox includes things such as free eye tests at Specsavers including discounts on Glasses, free cinema vouchers and a weekly free coffee from Nero or sausage roll at Greggs! Along with hundreds of savings on day to day shopping, trips etc.
- A challenging work environment with lots of opportunities of career progression.
If you want to take on this demanding challenge in a dynamic environment, apply now by filling in the application form and upload your resume. For more information contact Gareth Jones, recruiter on +44 7391 866 451.