- Be experienced in the use of PPM systems.
- Demonstrate problem/fault finding skills. Understand how to collect, validate sufficient information to carry out effective root cause analysis and develop recommendations for implementation.
- Able to Manage team of 20+ Employees with third party staff.
- Be able to work on own initiative as well as a member of a team.
- Identifying areas of obstruction / breakdowns and taking steps to rectify the equipment through application of trouble shooting tools .
- Implementation of Fallback Procedures .
- Managing O&M activities involving working out various requirements with respect to utilities, machines, manpower and monitoring overall system avail-abilities to ensure smooth operation of Baggage Handling System.
- To ensure system Serviceability 99% and above with minimum breakdowns.
- Able to demonstrate Soft skills.
- Able to work with multi cultural team.
- Able to work in shift rotation.
Minimum Degree mechanical/ Electrical is required with 5 + years of relevant experience.
- A proactive approach to fault finding
- Immune to stress
- Ability to maintain overview in hectic environment
- Good interpersonal skills and able to communicate precisely both in writing and verbally at all levels.
- Be computer literate
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Be able to plan and priorities work load.
- Be of smart appearance and behave professionally and be respectful to all people.
- Work overtime as required .
More Life Cycle Services jobs
Be experienced in the use of PPM systems. Demonstrate problem/fault finding skills. Understand how to collect, validate sufficient information to...