- High School Diploma, Technical degree preferred
- Experience with managing and overseeing material handling system installations
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 75%
- Working knowledge of electro mechanical controls wiring and systems.
- Valid passport in the event international travel is required
- Must be able to travel up to 75% (domestic or international)
- Safety awareness for the assigned scope
- Knowledge of Microsoft office software
- Knowledge of software like JDE, Insight, omnitracker, smart team, straight web is preferred
- Contract management
- Project planning and site organization
You will get the opportunity to contribute to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande Industries. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, etc. We offer a full-time position in an informal working environment with a lot of opportunities for personal development. A training program will be set up based on your personal ambition and executed in close cooperation with the Vanderlande Academy.
Vanderlande is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.