- Minimum 7-10 years of IT industry experience.
- Minimum 2 Years in Elastic Search Technologies.
- Strong Hands-on experience ELK Stack (Elastic, Filebeat, Logstash, Kibana).
- Good knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Bamboo and Groovy Script.
- Good to have experience in Kibana dashboard design.
- Good to have knowledge of Ansible.
- Tooling: Knowledge of JIRA, GIT, Artifactory
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills with good communication skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Product Owner for understanding requirement of new projects/clients
- Collaborate with architects for defining and validating the architecture and the software design of the components and modules that must be implemented on the platform.
- Responsible for end-to-end ELK stack deployment.
- Configuration of Logstash, Filebeats, Metrics Beats and other ELK Stack components to collect and the store the data necessary to meet customer requirements efficiently.
- Experience with Logstash to include collecting, parsing, and transforming attribute data and log data from sources, understanding the Elastic Common Schema and the use of Filter plugins.
- Overall responsibility of implementation of ELK and dashboards as per business requirement.