The main functions of the position are:
- Software development for automated logistics solutions:
- Control software for automatic sorters in parcel & crossdocking systems, for important companies in these sectors
- Communication interfaces with customer databases
- Development of user interfaces and web access points
- Software installation and commissioning on-site
- Be involved in the development of large high-tech automatic systems
- To work closely with the Controls Engineers, the Project Managers and the other Engineers from the Engineering department.
The main requirements for the position are:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Systems Engineering or Computer Software Engineering and a strong preference to work within a business to business environment;
- Experience in software development with C# and Visual Studio.Net;
- Knowledge in Angular framework is valued
- Strong responsibilty and professionalism
- Analytical skills, the ability to use your logistic skills in analyzing and understanding customer processes, creating concept solutions;
- Strong communicational skills and a creative approach to build professional client relationships;
- Ability to work within an international work environment, especially working within a project organization;
- Good language skills in English, both verbal and written, and a high level of Spanish.
- Willingness to travel within Europe and LatinAmerica.
If you are interested on this position, apply now!