As a Solution Architect you translate customer requirements into a system specifications set. Starting with the operational concept, you draw up system requirements. You will be responsible for monitoring the consistency of the system concept and system demands during project realization. In the delivery phase of the project, you participate in operational training and process improvement.
After delivery of the system, you enable the knowledge transfer at Engineering level and propose improvements for work methods, concepts and architecture. You also co-operate in tender courses in the field of system concept and technology choices.
The Project Engineering department is responsible for the worldwide execution of projects in which the different components (mechanical, electromechanical and controls) of our material handling systems are implemented.
- You have a Master’s degree with 5 years of relevant working experience
- You have a Bsc. degree with 5+ years of relevant working experience
- You are a visionary in the field of process automation
- You have experience in system modelling and design
- You have knowledge and experience with system engineering (requirement management, build strategy and change management)
- You have a “helicopter view”
- You are conceptually orientated
- Knowledge of controls tools and methodology
- You are an excellent communicator and fluent in English
- You are willing to travel for about 30% of the time
In the challenging and responsible position of Solution Architect, you will get the opportunity to contribute to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande Industries. An organization which has been selected as ‘Top Employer’ and ‘Best Employer’ for several years in a row.
We offer a fulltime position in an informal working environment with many opportunities for professional development.
Besides your primary salary, you will receive the following secondary conditions:
- 27 days of vacation & 13 ADV days
- Flexible working hours
- Training facilities
- Commuting allowance
- Pension scheme and group discount on insurances as healthcare, car and WGA (Return to Work Scheme for the Partially Disabled) etc.
If you want to take on this demanding challenge, apply now by filling in the application form and upload your resume and motivation letter. For more information contact Michelle van der Schoot (Recruiter), on +31 (0)413 – 494 288.