Senior Project Planner
Solve unique but definite problems, works systematically: applies well known methods, techniques, and tooling (knowledge of a field at bachelor level) to achieve concrete and known results (project wise). Offers professional arguments as the basis for making choices and for convincing the people concerned. Improvement of work processes calls for attention continuously.
- Fully independent, including for Major Projects up to Euro 50M.
- Experienced sparring partner for person responsible for project, Project Director / Project Manager
- Ensures coordination with other disciplines, across the business from Engineering to Supply Chain
- Can manages a small group of operational and functional planners within the business
- Familiar with all methodologies / tooling for single and multi-project planning
- Independently states delivery times with industry knowledge and experience in BHS / MHS
- Evaluates the methods, tooling and processes used and puts forward proposals for improvements.
- Draws up the planning and coordinates this with stakeholders.
- Catalogues and analyses potential problems and puts forward detailed alternatives, out of the box thinking as required
- Monitors the realization of the project and identifies deviations and discusses them with all relevant stakeholders
- Research alternatives and works them out, giving solutions rather than challenges