Vanderlande’s Site Management Department is responsible for the Installation and project execution of Material Handling Systems, Warehouse Automation Sortation systems for our customers throughout North America. The increasing number of new projects and their geographical spread means the team is growing and expanding.
List of Responsibilities:
- The Superintendent Asst. Will reside in the Superintendent’s Office trailer for office duties, not the project trailer.
- The Superintendent Asst. will start each day of work the same hours as the associated Installation team’s Superintendent, including breaks and lunch. Ensuring timesheets are complete, signed off, accurate, and communicated.
- All communications should include the applicable Superintendent to maintain alignment and functional coordination.
- Ensures time clock exports are accurate and formatted correctly prior to submission to the Marietta admin team.
- Administrative access to the time clocks will be provided to manage the badge requirements for all personnel onsite
- The Superintendent Asst. will NOT have delegate access to TEB, Workday, or MXP (expenses).
- Ensuring labor provider timesheets complete, signed accurate, and communicated to relevant companies and Marietta admin
- Maintain all reporting application sectors that support the Superintendent
- Enter OmniTracker daily for Superintendents
- Enter Snags daily in Weekly reporting application for Superintendent
- Update “Notes” project notes in Protrack (or current reporting application) for Superintendent, Etc.
- Assist with coordinating safety documentation to include but not limited to JHA, toolbox talks, training records, orientation, etc. through along with the Superintendent and HSE on site
- Assist the onsite logistics team in ensuring there is a constant live inventory onsite, with all communication flowing through the Superintendent and the Logistics Manager
- Assist the Superintendent in gathering, printing, and ensuring all documentation is readily available to allow installation to progress efficiently
- Assist with ordering, arranging service, removing, and tracking of rental equipment per the Superintendent’s direction
- Processing orders for equipment, PPE, site preparation, office supplies, etc. for the team as instructed by the Superintendent
- Submitting expense sheets each week for all site employees to ensure they are paid in a timely manner.
- Site Badging Administration for all new hires and contractors
- Assist with tool inventorying, ordering, tracking of tool orders, disposal of defective tools, and sending in tools for repair per the tool management process
- Assist with physical installation tasks on the job floor as needed per the Superintendent’s direction
Vanderlande is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.