The Sr. Financial Analyst will support the Worldwide Shared Services (WSS) Control Manager (FP&A Manager), VP Finance and Control as well as working with project controllers on the following tasks within North America.
Essential Functions (Job Duties and Responsibilities):
Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A):
- Business Support (overhead) Controlling: Analyze, Maintain and report monthly and year-end P&L positions to senior leadership
- Monthly financial reporting: month end consolidation, analysis, comments, adjustments of forecasts throughout financial year, creation of management reports and submission to headquarters in the Netherlands.
- Assist in budgeting process: collecting and analyzing of figures for annual budget, comments and delivery to senior leadership
- Continuous Improvement: pro-active role in improving our financial reporting process
- Personnel related forecasting including timing and cost of new hires. Validating resource forecast can execute expected project pipeline
- KPI reporting and analysis
- Profitability reporting on an EBIT level for Key Account analysis
- Ad Hoc analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, economics or related field with minimum of 5 years corporate FP&A experience OR Graduate Degree with minimum 3 years corporate FP&A experience with progressive responsibilities
- Advanced proficiency with Excel
- Advanced proficiency with PowerPoint
- Experience prioritizing multiple deliverables simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with all levels, including executive level personnel
- Graduate Degree in finance or relevant field
- Experience with Power BI and/or Power Pivot
- Experience with financial reporting
- Experience with a publicly traded international organization
- Executive level communication (verbal, written and listening) with the ability to effectively present concepts and analyses to senior management
- Able to establish and maintain collaborative partnerships across the organization
- Ability to balance attention to detail with an appreciation for the larger strategic business decisions
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Well organized and self-starter
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday
This position will have minimal international travel
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Vanderlande is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.