– Supports product manager engineering, R&D for product development
– Support product standardization and tooling
– Be able to recognize project complexity, technical problems and support the
engineering team proactively.
– Transfer knowledge to other engineers.
– Initiates improvements in content, process and tooling
– Feeds back lessons learned from the project into product, process and tooling
– Advise and reviews projects in the sales phase (compliancy check).
– Identify specials (DAR process) and coordinate design with SDE (responsible
for end product)
– Coordinate phasing layouts i.e. brownfield projects
– Coordinate steelwork design
– Integrate design rules for safety and ergonomics in design
– Coordinate building interfaces (space requirements, architectural & structural
interfaces, building services, accessibility for O&M, safety and security)
– Coordinate interfaces for procurement items
-Knowledge of Mechanical project engineering using standard tools
-Knowledge of mechanical product development and tooling
-Knowledge of mechanical installations
-knowledge of steelwork design requirements.
-Proficient in 3D modelling and CAD software (ACAD, NAVIS,..)
-Able to perform health and safety risk analysis on component
– Good communication skills
– Taking Initiative
– Result oriented
– Creative and innovative
– BE Mechanical
Desired experience level
– 8 to 10 years of experience in mechanical project engineering work / experience in R&D product developme