Are you interested in new technologies?
Would you like to work on a variety of international projects involving different market segments?
If yes, the position of Site Supervisor could well be the ideal next step in your career and personal development.
As a Site Supervisor your main functions/ tasks will be:
– Participation and preparation of the project installation plan.
– Organization of all activities related to the ‘site works’ phase.
– Ensure implementation of work according to the sequence defined in the planning.
– Delegate installation responsibility to suppliers / partners.
– Optimal preparation of the installation start-up phase.
– Start-up support during the testing phase.
– Logistical organization of the equipment on site .
– Work documentation.
– Ensure Health and Safety requirements.
As a Site Supervisor within Vanderlande Spain, we are looking for a person with the follow experience and skills:
> Bachelor in Engineering or technical studies;
> Min 4 years of experience in an environment of industrial installations;
> Excellent communication and motivational skills;
> Dynamic problem solver;
> Strong analytical skills;
> Ability to work within an international work environment, especially working within a project organization;
> Strong language skills in English (C1), both verbal and written, and a high level of Spanish (B2);
> Willingness to travel on site (80%).
As a Site Supervisor, you will get the opportunity to contribute to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande Industries. An organization which has been elected as ‘Top Employer’ and ‘Best Employer’ for several years in a row and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We offer a fulltime position in an informal working environment with a lot of opportunities for personal development. Besides your salary you will receive the following benefits:
20 days of vacation, a week of holidays in Easter and in Christmas, and a pack of Fridays with a reduced work schedule
Work Remote policy
Flexible compensation plan
Thank you very much for your interest