- Responsible for on-site installation activities on regular projects or parts of bigger projects
- Participation and preparation of the project installation plan.
- Logistical organization of the equipment on site .
- Organize proper unloading and site logistics
- Instruct the installation team about installation requirements on a project
- Delegate installation responsibility to suppliers / partners.
- Proper preparation of the start-up of the installation of the equipment
- Provide proper feedback about progress and status
- Perform quality checks on installation and the processes
- Create and support a high-quality hand over to commissioning
- Support commissioning during the testing phase
- Organize all site related activities for the project until handover to costumer
- Ensure Health and Safety requirements.
- Create a safe working environment during the project installation phases
More Project Management jobs
Responsible for on-site installation activities on regular projects or parts of bigger projects Participation and preparation of the project installation...