JOB TASKS AND DUTIES
- Create and maintain a safe working environment on site.
- Making sure that mechanical installation is executed on schedule, with high quality standards.
- Specialized in the mechanical installation of Baggage Handling Systems
- Supervision of the subcontractors installation work. Provide support and guidance during the installation.
- Coordinates and manages the Mechanical Running Tests and assures a good quality installation.
- Supports the commissioning team with trouble shouting
- Monitors quality, lead time, costs and provision of information / reporting. Identifies possible bottlenecks in an early stage.
- Works under the supervision of the Mechanical Site Manager
- Assures that Mechanical Installation is executed per the latest installation specifications and complies with all codes and regulations
- Evaluates procedures, tools, practices, forms, subcontractors, etc. Identifies possible improvements and elaborates these.
- Generates punch list for subcontracted installation works and coordinates timely completions
- Coordinates and assures that as built information is maintained during the installation.