As Site Supervisor your main responsibility of the position you will manage the installation equipment on site and Develop project installation plans including goals, organization and planning.
Main functions/ tasks will be:
- Define the project installation plan.
- Organization of all activities related to the ‘site works’ phase.
- Ensure implementation of work according to the sequence defined in the planning.
- Advise and participate in the Budget process of the implementation phase and contracting subcontractors.
- Coordinate execution times with the client and subcontractors.
- Lead and manage the interaction of on-site jobs.
- Delegate installation responsibility to suppliers / partners.
- Optimal preparation of the installation start-up phase.
- Start-up support during the testing phase.
- Logistical organization of the equipment on site.
- Work documentation and reporting of the site Management plans.
- Ensure Health and Safety requirements.
As a Site Supervisor within Vanderlande Spain, we are looking for a person with the follow experience and skills:
Bachelor in mechanical/electrical Studies ;
Min 4 years of experience in an environment of industrial installations;
Excellent communication and motivational skills;
Dynamic problem solver;
Strong analytical skills;
Ability to work within an international work environment, especially working within a project organization;
Strong language skills in English (C1), both verbal and written, and a high level of Spanish (B2);
Willingness to travel on site (80%).