As Supply Chain Execution Coordinator, you will be responsible to guide the Supply during the several stages of a project.
Your tasks and responsibilities
Support your team in setting-up Supply Chain plans and guide the realization of the supply activities by continuous alignment with Project Planner, Control Tower, Operational Buyers and physical distribution for progress monitoring and trouble shooting. This means you’ll be balancing a broad range of stakeholders both from within the cross-functional project team and from the supply chain management department. You’ll be supporting customer projects by supporting supply chain solutions that not only meet your stakeholders needs but also help bring the supply chain management department to the next level. The Supply Chain Coordinator reports to the Team Leader Supply Chain Coordination AP.
In this role, you will:
- Support in setting-up the SC Plan
- Guide execution of the Supply phase
- Be the first point of contact for the projects
- Stakeholder and escalation management
- Measure performance and report out on progress made against targets set
For this position, we require:
- Master or Bachelor degree in a Supply Chain related field of study
- Working experience (min. 5+ years) in preferably a high-tech environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Supply Chain, Project Management and/or international work experience are a plus
- Drive to win, result and goal oriented with a hands-on mentality
You should apply when you are:
- An excellent communicator in English
- Decisive and entrepreneurial
- Persuasive and focused on cooperation
- A strong planner and organizer
- Result oriented and stress-resistant
- Self-confident and independent
Vanderlande is dedicated to improving its customers’ business processes and competitive position. Vanderlande is the expert in automated material handling systems, which we mainly deliver to our customers by executing projects that focus on design, own manufacturing, 3 th party supply and installation of these systems. Our systems and associated services enable fast, reliable, goods handling in distribution centers, parcel and postal sortation facilities, as well as baggage handling at airports.
The Global Supply Chain organization plays a key role in the world-wide deliveries of products and services to Vanderlande solutions and consist of 3 Supply Chain Centers (SCC) in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. Supply Chain Coordination Asia Pacific is part of SCC Asia Pacific and is responsible for coordinating these Vanderlande projects within Supply Chain.