Vanderlande’s Supply Chain and Manufacturing team is looking for an intern for the Summer 2024 semester. The ideal candidate is willing to learn, detail oriented, organized, and creative. The primary function of this position will be to assist in executing inventory reduction activities including data analysis and physical inventory review.
Vanderlande’s Summer Internship Program is an 11-week paid term for students who are interested in gaining working experience relevant to Supply Chain. The Summer Internship program runs from May 2024 to August 2024.
- Work towards understanding VI products and future optimization of inventory.
- Assist in workload visualization of upcoming NA projects.
- Assist in executing inventory reduction activities including data analysis and physical inventory review.
- Students enrolled in an accredited four-year university or college pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Must be available to work at least 20 hours per week (preferably 40 hours per week)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and motivated
- Ability to work in a collaborative, in some cases virtual, and team-based environment
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Self-led and proactive
- Possess conceptual and creative thinking abilities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).