Your tasks and responsibilities
As a Project Leader Supply Chain you will be responsible for executing projects during the complete lifecycle of a product. This will result in different tasks and responsibilities:
- Lead the QLTC team for the introduction of New Products (NPI): from project scope in the R&D program and QLTC planning, to planning and status updates, meanwhile signaling discrepancies in the R&D planning and providing a solution or escalation.
- Ensure choice of best quality and lowest cost Production Technology, Suppliers and Components to be in line with relevant Sourcing strategy
- Challenge R&D on design according to SCC strategy
- Lead projects (for QLTC) during modifications and relocations
- Lead projects (for QLTC) during phase outs
- Define and execute improvements in the process and tooling within the Development and QLTC Team
The North American Supply Chain Development department is a fast growing department. This requires flexibility but also gives excellent opportunities to contribute in setting the future standard way of working.
You identify, initiate and implement changes for successful delivery of (newly) developed Modules or Products and work with the team on improvements thereof.
For this position, we require:
- A Bachelor degree or Master Degree in a technical field of study (e.g. Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience in Project execution
- Project Management and international work experience are a plus
You should apply when you are:
- An excellent communicator in English
- Decisive and entrepreneurial
- Persuasive and focused on cooperation
- Have strong planning and organizing capabilities
- Results oriented and stress resistant
- Self-confident and independent
The Global Supply Chain organization in Vanderlande is responsible to supply all the goods and services we need to execute our 270+ concurrent projects. For this, we work closely together with our internal stakeholders to meet business demands while leveraging synergies over the more than $1B spend we have with 7000+ suppliers. The Supply Chain Development department is responsible for the Global Network Strategy, SC introduction and -Life Cycle coordination of new VI equipment, pricing of the goods and services delivered by SC and process(improvement) and tooling (development) used by the SC organization.
Vanderlande is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.